Saturday, January 16, 2010

An introduction perhaps?

So most blogs start off with an intro, right? Just some small blurb about the background of the author and what the author plans to blog about. Right. Well I'll go along with that, but this is the only time I'm going to stick to what people are used to. This blog will be taking ingredients from a few types of blogs. There may be some reviews, some personal thoughts and opinions, and anything else random that I may believe to be entertaining. Enough about the blog for now.


So my name is Dominique but I generally go by Dom or any deviation of dominique that you can come up with. I'm an 18 year old guy living in Tennessee. I attend a local college and I may transfer to the university of Tennessee at Knoxville. I doubt it's going to happen now because I have a wonderful girlfriend named Samantha and I don't want to leave her behind. 


Um I'm pretty sure that's all you need to know or at least all you care to know. This blog is named Sometimes My Mind Wanders because it's true. It also correlates to the content of this blog because I don't plan on sticking to any one idea. I'll talk about whatever interests me at the time. Which can be just about anything.






2 comments:

  1. Shut up haha. I'll get better about it. Just let me get acclimated to this whole blogging thing.

    ReplyDelete